Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lets try this thing out!

Hi Everyone. I am Jill as you probably already know from looking at my site already anyway. I am a 3rd year student at Rockhampton CQUni studying the Bachelor Learning Management, majoring in Early Childhood. I am hoping to be finished the degree by the end of next year as I am completing all my courses in the 4 year structure.

I moved from my home town of Biloela to study university after completing high school. My brother and sisters are triplets (now 13) and to this day my mum still doesn't know how I wasn't put off kids for life! I work part time at a Child Care Centre and I absolutely love kids, especially the bubbies! I am very fortunate enough to live with my boyfriend who is studying Information Technology. He might just come in extra handy while I am doing this course and find myself stuck with technology issues at the most inconvenient of times. (Fingers crossed this isn't the case.)

This post is just to see if I have the capabilities to actually get something onto my blog. Blogs are not something which i am very familiar with at the moment. I am more of the 'procrastinate on facebook' type of person. (As i am sure majority of uni students are as well.)

I am hoping throughout this course that I will learn a great deal more about technology and the large role it plays in our lives and also in education, on many different levels. I am looking forward to seeing the views and ideas that others raise in their own blogs that will teach me things that I never would have ever thought or considered myself!

Catch you all around and I look forward to collaborating with you all!
Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment