Friday, September 18, 2009

Windows Movie Maker

I thought that even though I had finished the assessment, I had better keep updating this Blog with my new experiences with technology. On my latest prac visit in a school, I had the experience of using Windows movie maker to make animations. The students had taken pictures and used the pictures to create an animation advertisement clip. The end affect looked great. I found this program great to use, however it was very slow on the computer we were using to edit the program. I found that the program was very similar to power point in some ways because you could add different features and customize each picture. I found this program easy to navigate my way around and so did the students. They were excited to see their still pictures being turned into a short clip. They were proud of what they created and we able to share their work with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment